• Permanent Residence Permit(PR) for Greece is
also a Schengen Visa.
• PR for lifetime if owner maintains ownership forever.
• PR for spouse and children below the age of 24 years.
• PR holders have free access to public education.
• No minimum stay requirements.
• No minimum savings account needed.
• The investor may sell the property and transfer to another non-EU national, who in turn will also be eligible for PR.
• Home owners of any nationality who invest Euro €250,000 in Greece and the family members of the applicant, spouse, children (under the age of 24, unmarried, common children and those who have adopted, and the children of the sponsor and the other spouse, including adopted children, if one has been entrusted with the exercise of parental responsibility) and parents of the applicant and spouse.
What is the duration of the PR?
• PR for LIFETIME, Provided that the property remains in the possession of the Applicant.
How is the PR renewed?
• By presenting the registered title deed of the property and submitting biometric data every